What are the releases that iTunes can refuse?
iTunes* is a very strict platform: some of the following content cannot be delivered on this shop:
- compilations of covers from hits (there has to be X original compositions in your release);
- compilations of famous lullabies for children* (there has to be some original compositions in your release);
- all kinds and series of "generic" (for instance recordings of nature sounds);
- collections of loops, beats, etc.;
- covers or Sound-alikes of actual chart hits;
- karaoke content;
- release with artwork including nudity.
*All other shops accept these types of content and we’ll be able to distribute your release there.