How do I request a payout?
To request a payout go to "Payout Overview" in "My account". Select the email address or bank account you want to transfer the money to and click on "Request payout".
Bear in mind that first, you will need to add and confirm this payout address at "Your Account" > "Payout Data" > "Add Payout account":
We want you to earn all the money from your releases but there might be some fees you should expect:
- EU countries: € 0.40;
- Switzerland: € 0.28;
- Other non-EU countries: depends on your bank;
- Please note: in order to initiate a payout via bank transfer we need full bank details and full bank account holder details.
- No transaction fee on iMusician side. However, please note that PayPal charges a fee for receiving a payment, depending on the country and the total amount.
- We don’t do credit card payouts
- Once a payout has been initiated, payments will be made within 30 days.
- Only income which has been received by us for your sales and royalties will be paid out.
- We reserve the right to deduct costs such as "returns" (end customer returns a song to a shop requiring a refund) to your account.