What is a 'Save-It' now! page on Spotify and how to order it?
Build momentum leading up to your release and drive fans to pre-save your music with the 'Save-It' now! page on Spotify.
" Save-It now!" allows your audience to save an upcoming release to their Spotify library. They can find it in their saved music on the release date!
What do we need and how does it work?
- We will need a short description of the project.
- We suggest that you write the description in your own language AND in English, so you could reach a wider audience. Don't forget to give us your social media links if you have any!
- Once we have received confirmation by e-mail, we will give priority to your release so that the link is created after about 4-5 days.
- The page can be shared with your fans and potential listeners. If many users save your release, it will give you the opportunity to be included in the Spotify editorial's playlists.
- Please note that the service must be requested at least 2 weeks before your planned release date.
Things to keep in mind:
- If there is any bit of information missing from your release that we still need to check with you, the content cannot be delivered until the information is added or replaced.
- You must have a Spotify for Artists Profile and get access to your Spotify Analytics account. If it's your first release, please send us your request with an additional 5 days in advance so that we can ask Spotify to create a page.
- When creating a 'Save-It' now! page on Spotify, your release will also appear in your "upcoming releases" on Spotify for Artists. Check out How to pitch for Spotify Editorial's Playlists?
How much does it cost and how to request it?
To request and set up a 'Save-It' now! page on Spotify you have 2 options.
It is included in our Artist Pro package for only € 39. It also includes other promotional tools such as the Promo player and the Pre-order.
If you want to take advantage of the other promotional tools included in Artist Pro, all you have to do is:
- Access your iMusician account.
- Upload the release you want to promote and buy Artist Pro from the Services section (on the left).
- We will then send you an email with a link to a form.
Remember that we need 10 days to process Artist Pro requests.
It's just as simple to request a 'Save-It' now! page on Spotify as a single service, for just 10€.
Once you have finalized uploading your release on our platform, send us an email to support@iMusician.com.
We will need the following information:
- Promotional title (Ex: "Release Title" out on "Date")
- Short description
- Links to your social media pages
Remember to request it at least 2 weeks before your planned release date.